Tuesday, September 15, 2009

In-Betweener

I'm in that stage where my normal clothes are too tight (totally pulling an Al Bundy and nightly unzipping the pants with a huge sigh of relief; ahhhh!) and maternity clothes are too loose.

I'm an "in-betweener".

I'm also in that stage where people who know me think I'm either hitting the desserts a little too often and feel an intervention is needed or something else is developing in that growing bulge of a belly.

Again, that in-between stage is just so funky! Ladies who've had babies, you get it, right?

Thankfully most of my friends have already had children and they collectively shared their maternity clothes. The last pregnant friend, Kim, sent me two large bags of clothes (thanks Kimmy!) which I've been sorting through and trying on. Brian affectionately called it the Sisterhood of Travelling Maternity Clothes - hilarious! But what a lifesaver! Huge shout out to my ladies in So Cal who are saving me from buying a ton of clothes. Double shout out to the designer jeans - niiiiiccceee! The Citizen's are fitting perfectly!

No comments:

Post a Comment