Thursday, February 10, 2011

Bubbles and Babbles

One of Brock's favorite pastimes is taking a bath.  He could literally stay in his tub for hours, if we allowed it.  In fact, when we try to take him out, he protests.  Crying and pouting is involved.  After regaining his composure, he will stand up peering down into the tub longingly looking at his toys.

Our Nanny, Cris, gave him bubbles for Christmas and he LOVES them.  Let's hope Brock continues to love bathing because I can't stand a messy kid!  :-)


He's also become quite the curious little fellow.  His senses are in full bloom and it's so endearing to watch him discover all the little details we take for granted.  Our voices, our fingers, the sounds around us.  I just love watching his face light up or his nose wrinkle when he is trying to figure out what "that" is.

When I need to get his breakfast ready and pack up his food for the day, I plop him on the kitchen floor with a few toys and let him go nuts.  He loves to "talk" to me while playing with his toys.  Babbles to my ears...

No comments:

Post a Comment