Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Tick Tock

Today is my birthday and many of you thought (hoped) the baby would arrive today.  Well he/she decided to have his/her own birthday.  That's okay.  To those of you who believe in the power of prayer, guardian angels, and/or all 'things miracle', hope and pray the baby arrives on March 13th, my friend Davy's birthday.  He is now one of my angels watching down on us and it would be an honor if we could have the baby share his birthday.
Doctor's update at week 38 and 6 days...

I'm fully effaced and .5 cm dilated.  The doctor said there is a 50/50 chance we will be making it to next week and he is very confident we won't go past 40 weeks.  The baby is ready and really low; apparently this means he/she is ready.  Folks, it's almost "go" time.

We'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww... Thanks for thinking of Davy - I actually thought of him when I read backwards and saw the mention of Pele! LOL. I'm sure he's watching out for you these days. Love you much!

    ReplyDelete